Studied to dissipate high power with dynamic loads, they are the ideal solution for inverters, snubbers and motor braking.
RFH resistors consist of a high resistive alloy core in a ceramic substrate, protected with a very thick case of extruded aluminium, oxycoloured (neutral standard) and designed to allow easy mounting and high dissipation. For application with controlled thermal state RFHT version is provided with a thermostat.
High quality, stainless, fire-proof components and a simple and functional design ensure a price/performance ratio which is certainly among the most interesting on the market.
- high dissipation power with cyclic impulsive loads
- low thermal resistance
- easy assemblage engineering
- strongness and reliability
- thermostat on request (max. 180°)
- ROHS compliant
- UL marked version available on request